Creed NoahCambridge Office
I fell in love with Idaho when Mary, my wife, and I first came to visit in 1971. Our attraction to the area, to its natural beauty, four season climate, warm communities and the lifestyle opportunity inspired us to make Idaho our home. We built our own log house and raised three daughters here. We now have the distinct privilege of assisting others find their own special place in this magnificent area of Idaho.
- Associate Broker/Owner of Creed Noah Real Estate Co. since 1995.
- Real Estate Broker’s license in Idaho since 1995 specializing in rural residential properties, farms and ranches and acreage.
- Licensed REALTOR® in Idaho since 1991.
- Extensive experience working with builders, contractors, developers, engineers, building inspectors and planning and zoning administrators.
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration from Central Washington University.
- Bachelor of Arts in Education from Western Oregon University.
- REALTOR® of the YEAR in 2006 by the Payette-Washington County Board of REALTORS®.
The terrain here in West Central Idaho is diverse, enormously picturesque and aptly characterized as the “rivers and canyons” section of the state. There are many lakes, reservoirs, rivers and streams. Millions of acres of national forest, state and BLM lands surround us on three sides; to the west is the incredible Snake River and Hell’s Canyon. Four distinct seasons make year around living rich and interesting. Some of Idaho’s most scenic backcountry is out our door; at the same time we have easy access to the bustling capital city of Boise.
Whether your interest is horseback riding, gardening, boating, skiing, raising livestock, farming or a little of it all, I believe you’ll find it here…as we have…in West Central Idaho.